Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fibroid Pain HELP Lower Abdominal Pain Fibroid Or Appendicitis?

HELP lower abdominal pain fibroid or appendicitis? - fibroid pain

I am a woman of 39 years. Stomach pain on the right side of the abdomen. the pain is unbearable, worse than childbirth, the pain is severe pain and sometimes its constant for hours. I still feel that pain, but it is very difficult sometimes. Ive been told I have fibroids in my womb, but only 1cm when removal is not required. I had my cytology is normal and an ultrasound examination, which shows only benign tumors. My stomach is very swollen and the pain you press the back of the hip and down my right leg. Recently I've noticed that my skin is really itchy. and the pain they feel sick and I have no appetite. My doctor told me that it could be his time, but the symptoms suggest it could be an appendicitis, he will explode and kill me.

Please help as soon as possible because I do not live like this .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment