Friday, February 5, 2010

Silly Message Tones How Do You Feel About This?

How do you feel about this? - silly message tones

Can you please critique my poem for a contest of greeting cards? Be as honest as possible. Please. Thank you. I appreciate it.


The true meaning of Christmas

Crazy time of year
Headache in the last minute shopping
Road Rage experience to the mall
Smart does not give grounds for a gift to someone
Silly wedding presents every year
Tape used in wrapping gifts
The joy we felt the first time when your loved ones who have the right gift
The anxiety we feel when they give lousy gifts
Secret Santas hope that we never

What do you think is wrong with the tone or the message? How do I solve this problem? Is it too long? Do not miss the mark, if so, how can this problem more in a poem? I lack the coma, are spelling or grammatical errors. I am sending this letter to another. The truth hurts, but I can manage. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment